"Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there…because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else-something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize…you're happy."

12.13.2007

rong ispeling

According to Wiki:

Modified starch is a food additive which is prepared by treating starch or starch granules, causing the starch to be partially degraded. Modified starch is used as a thickening agent, stabiliser or an emulsifier.


LOL! I was having this as my breakfast a few weeks back. How did I notice that you might ask, well, a part of my weirdness comes the habit of reading the ingredients listed on any food pack. It was second nature to me to know what was in there. Kaya ayan.

Kelangan yata nila ng proof reader or spell checker?! But in fairness, when I check another pack the next couple of days after, it was "starch" already. Hehehe...

o_0

No comments:

Post a Comment