"Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there…because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else-something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize…you're happy."

12.12.2007

reasons to celebrate!

Besides the coming Christmas day there are lotsa more reasons to be happy and to celebrate. For one, my dear dear friend Jill gave birth yesterday to a healthy bouncing baby girl! Yey! Jillien Astrid is the panganay of our barkada. Then, another dear dear friend is tying the knot next month. This was just a hunch last month but Mich (the bride) confirmed it to me already just minutes ago. =) I am so happy for her. Erwin, my brother is also coming home from Bangkok on Christmas day itself so it's really a yehey day for the whole fam. Also, Jhay is here already from Shanghai and said that he's staying for good while Anlo is coming home this weekend from down under so a get together for the barkada is a must. And before I forget, today is my sister Mheng's birthday! (Have a good one be!)

So there...Cheers to everyone! o_0

No comments:

Post a Comment