"Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there…because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else-something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize…you're happy."

3.24.2009

1st payment received from performancebux

A few days ago, I reached the $2 minimum payout for Neobux. Instead of withdrawing it I opted to use it to rent referrals. Now with the help of those 3 rented referrals and 1 direct referral I'll be able to reach the minimum again in a few weeks time, hopefully.

This morning, I reached the minimum for PerformanceBux. Both took me about 7 weeks to reach the $2 earnings. Yes that was long, because I have only 1 direct referral for it right now. But I don't mind. I'll get more soon.

Here's my payment proof:



In the meantime, I'll pool my earnings from other ptc so I'll have a fund for renting referrals. In that way, reaching the minimum won't take me too long.

Have you joined any paid-to-click sites lately? You might want to start now. Go here for my first post about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment